Tavern Service Station
A petrol filling station and vehicle repair garage since the 1920’s, the existing garage was built by BP in the late 50’s and leased as a vehicle repair and petrol filling station and eventually a Mot testing station. Since acquisition in 2004 it has been extensively renovated including an extension incorporating a new bay approved for Class 4, Class 5 and Class 7 MOT testing, a tyre bay was installed and extra vehicle repair ramps.
- Fully guaranteed servicing, repairs and diagnostics on all vehicle makes and models by our professional, continuously trained and friendly mechanics
- MOT for all cars and Class 4, 5 and 7 vehicles
- Main dealer level support which does not affect your vehicle’s warranty– all at local garage prices
- Exhausts, batteries, tyres and tracking
- Free advice on all aspects of motoring
- Free local vehicle collection or delivery and use of courtesy car
Whether you require our MOT services, a vehicle repair or car servicing you know you will be leaving your car in safe hands with Tom and his team.