Meersbrook Service Station
Meersbrook Service Station opened in the 1960's as a petrol filling station and garage, becoming an MOT Testing station when the scheme was introduced in 1967. In 2008, under Tavern Group ownership it was extensively re-furbished incorporating a new tyre bay and additional vehicle ramps and has been continuously updated with the latest vehicle diagnostic and repair equipment ever since.
- Fully guaranteed servicing, repairs and diagnostics on all vehicle makes and models by our professional, continuously trained and friendly mechanics
- MOT for all cars and motorhomes
- Main dealer level support which does not affect your vehicle’s warranty– all at local garage prices
- Exhausts, batteries, tyres and tracking
- Free advice on all aspects of motoring
- Free local vehicle collection or delivery and use of courtesy car
Whether you require our MOT services, a vehicle repair or car servicing you know you will be leaving your car in safe hands with Richard and the team.